TV Edwards has one of the largest legal aid billing departments nationally. Respected as a centre of excellence in billing, we invest heavily in our billing processes providing extensive training and mentoring. We are Lexcel accredited with a passion to deliver unrivaled quality of service to our business.
We are currently looking to recruit a Billing / Revenue Manager to train, mentor and manage our current billing team.
You will be expected to work in a fast pace environment, You will possess excellent management and organisational skills with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels across the organisation.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Responsibilty for the processing of all Legal Aid and private billing.
- Effective monitoring of the firm’s WIP.
- Ensure that Billing department KPI’s are met.
- Inter Partes bills including negotiation and up to settlement.
- Billing and managing High Cost Cases both Civil and Crime.
- Management of the firm POA’s.
- Liaising with HOD’s/fee earners on general day to day billing queries.
- Liaising with third parties i.e. Legal Aid Agency/Cost Draftsmen/Chambers.
- Day to day management of the billing team.
The successful applicant will have:-
- Previous experience in processing legal aid and private billing
- Experience of managing and supervising a team
- Ability to train staff on the billing process
- Excellent knowledge of SAR’s and VAT
- Self motivated with the ability to work on own initiave and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent IT skills
- Business Awareness
Please complete the application form and equality monitoring questionnaire available at http://www.tvedwards.com/site/careers/opportunities/ and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 20th April 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer