T V Edwards LLP is a growing and vibrant firm who currently have an opening within their Property, Probate and Commercial Department for a full time Paralegal to provide support to the entire team with the main area of focus being residential property. Experience and knowledge in this area is essential. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- File opening;
- Drafting documents and correspondence;
- Working on all aspects of a Conveyancing transaction;
- Dealing with clients, other solicitors and other third parties;
- Dealing with post-exchange work and preparing files for completion;
- Managing completions and post completion work;
- General administrative and legal support
Applicants must have the ability to work to very tight deadlines and are required to have excellent organisational and administrative qualities together with good communication, interpersonal and IT skills. Hours - 9.30 - 5.30 Mon – Fri.
TV Edwards is CQS and Lexcel accredited.
Staff Benefits include
- 23+ days annual leave
- Staff Pension
- Career development programme
- Excellent flexible working opportunities
An application pack, application form and equality monitoring form can be downloaded from the website at http://www.tvedwards.com/site/careers/opportunities.
The closing date for applications is the 21st June 2019
Completed applications together with equality monitoring data must be sent by email to: Christine.email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES