TV Edwards is well established medium sized law firm based in East and South London. We provide expert legal advice across a broad range of services. We have an exciting opportunity for a full time office assistant who will be be responsible for providing support to the firm’s Practice Manager and Central Team. Come and join our exceptionally friendly and busy firm. We are Lexcel accredited with a passion to deliver unrivaled quality of service to our business.
This varied role will allow you to be an integral part of the Central team. You will need to be committed, energetic and enthusiastic with a positive pro active approach. You will possess excellent organisation, communication and IT skills. Attention to detail and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of people . Previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Organising general office repairs/replacement equipment
- Responsibility for arranging and implementing office moves
- Maintain an inventory of office equipment
- Movement of items across sites as required
- Dealing with suppliers as required
- Liaising with the firm’s IT provider ensuring projects are managed and implemented
- Key holder responsibility all sites
- Update of the firm’s Website and Intranet
- Dealing with Health and Safety matters as instructed
- Assist with the organisation of the firm’s events
- General administration
Candidates will possess a good level of education with a minimum of 3 A Level’s.
Please complete the application form and equality monitoring questionnaire available at http://www.tvedwards.com/site/careers/opportunities/
and forward to email@example.com
Closing date: 14 January 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer