PA to Head of Family Law / Head of Family Finance Team
We are offering an excellent opportunity for a Legal PA to work closely with the head of our Family Law Department and Head of the Family Finance Team. You will be expected to support both partners with a range of duties to include the preparation of complex documents, electronic diary management, occasional client contact, marketing requirements, organising travel arrangements and team event planning. Private client legal PA experience in family law is required.
This is an exciting full time opportunity for the right applicant to develop their career within a high profile organisation. The successful candidate will present a professional, enthusiastic and confident approach.
Skills & Experience
In addition to the relevant PA experience, you will need to show evidence of the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- attention to detail;
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- good organisational and time management skills;
- present material clearly and concisely;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- ability to work on your own initiative;
- honesty and reliability;
- flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks;
- discretion and awareness of confidentiality issues.
Please download the application form and equality monitoring form at: http://www.tvedwards.com/site/careers/opportunities
Once both documents have been completed, please return to email@example.com
Salary according to experience
Closing date: 2nd December 2016
We are an equal opportunities employer