TV Edwards LLP is a growing and vibrant multidisciplinary firm who pride themselves on always going the extra mile to ensure their clients' difficulties are overcome and their goals achieved. As an employer TVE are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the best legal talent from all experience levels on the market and creating a working environment in which careers can genuinely thrive.
TVE are looking for applicants who have demonstrable experience in drafting Bill of Costs in Family, Care, Housing, Clinical Negligence, Immigration, Personal Injury matters, High Cost case plans and Inter-Partes bills. The successful applicant will be expected to regularly review and implement innovative ways to improve systems and procedures to ensure the department exceeds its KPI’s and maintains excellent standards.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- You will have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Legal Aid billing
- Ability to deputise for the Billing Manager and provide support with training and assistance to staff and fee earners
- Oversee the smooth running of the firm’s most challenging civil claims (including matters involving statutory charge and historic UPOA cases).
- Provide accurate reports for management and fee earners.
- Liaise with fee earners to ensure files are in good order, responding to queries efficiently.
- Liaise with the Billing Manager and Managing Partner to ensure processes are fit for purpose and provide assistance when implementing new strategies.
- You will be structurally organised, ambitious and dynamic
- You will be a strong communicator and commercially-minded
- Ability to identify and develop new opportunities for the firm
Hours: 9.30a.m – 5.30p.m Monday to Friday
(we are open to receiving applications from candidates who are seeking part time hours)
Salary depending on experience
23 days holiday
An application form and equality monitoring questionnaire can be downloaded from the website at: http://www.tvedwards.com/site/careers/opportunities.
Completed application form together with the equality monitoring questionnaire should be sent to Nicola Senior HR Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications – Monday 6th January 2020
We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role
T V Edwards is an equal opportunities employer