TV Edwards LLP (Whitechapel) has an exciting opportunity for a full time experienced Legal Cashier. The successful applicant will possess solid legal cashiering experience on both client and office account and have excellent understanding of the SRA rules and compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting various journals
- Assisting with Client Payments and Transfers
- Dealing with client/office account receipts, petty cash distribution and reconciliation
- Purchase ledger – processing supplier’s invoices
- Taking card payments over the phone
- Professionally liaise with clients and fee earners at all levels
- Assisting fee earners with ledger queries
- Assisting with other ad-hoc tasks as required
Applicants will have excellent numerical skills. Relevant demonstrable experience of working within a busy accounts team. Strong organizational and administrative qualities together with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated and a willingness to learn and expand knowledge and skills. Applicants must be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel essential. Knowledge of Tikit P4W would be an advantage. Competitive salary Hrs 9.30am – 5.30pm, 23 days annual leave.
Our staff are without doubt our best asset. We offer excellent support and training opportunities acknowledged in our Lexcel accreditation awards and positively encourage every individual’s contribution as to how we deliver services. We use a paperless case management system which allows us to provide flexible working practices.
For further information and an application pack please visit
Closing date for applications 23rd November 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer