We are offering an excellent opportunity for a personal assistant to work closely with the head of our Family Law Department.
You will be expected to support the head of department with a range of duties to include audio dictation, electronic diary management including arranging and co-ordinating meetings, preparing minutes of meetings, ad hoc marketing requirements, organising travel arrangements, liaising with fee earners, setting up team training and event planning. There will be some front facing client contact
The role is based at our offices in Whitechapel. This is an exciting opportunity for the right applicant to develop their career within a high profile organisation. The successful candidate will present a professional, enthusiastic and confident approach.
Skills & Experience
You will need to show evidence of the following:-
- previous experience in a similar role;
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- excellent IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- good organisational and time management skills;
- ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- ability to work under your own initiative;
- honesty and reliability;
- attention to detail;
- flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks;
- discretion and awareness of confidentiality issues.
- previous experience of family law;
- managing billing processes
Hours 21 hrs per week
Competitive Salary subject to experience;
23 days annual leave (pro rata)
For further information and to an application pack visit http://www.tvedwards.com/site/careers/opportunities
Please note we will not process any applications where a TV Edwards application form is not completed.
The closing date for applications is 4th February 2019
TV Edwards is an equal opportunities employer