Hannah specialises in public and private law children, domestic abuse and adoption cases.
She regularly acts for both children and parents in complex care cases where children have suffered non accidental injuries, serious physical or sexual abuse, and those with international issues requiring transfer of proceedings between jurisdictions. Hannah undertakes her own advocacy at all levels where possible.
- London Borough of Barking & Dagenham v C & Others  EWHC 2472
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets v D & Others  EWHC 3901 (Fam)
Legal 500 describes Hannah as having " strength in public law children proceedings".
Hannah is a member of the Law Society's Children Panel
Hannah is a Resolution accredited specialist in domestic abuse and children law (private) cases.
- Solicitor member of the Family Procedure Rule Committee
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Association of Lawyers for Children
- Member of Resolution's Legal Aid Committee.
Contributor to Resolution Guides to Good practice and Review magazine and to the Association of Lawyer's for Children Newsletter.
Hannah has a reputation for always going the extra mile for her client, whether for a parent or for a child. She is always meticulously prepared and has the facts of every case at her finger tips. She has the knack of being liked and respected by her opponents as well as her clients and I would recommend her without hesitation.