We are one of the leading firms of Family Solicitors in London.
Our committed team of Family lawyers is experienced in all aspects of Family Law, from relationship breakdown to issues to do with children, money, and property. We can also help with very complicated, difficult or delicate circumstances, where there may be domestic violence in a relationship, social services involvement, or cases involving other countries.
Our Family lawyers are accredited as specialists by the Law Society and Resolution. Some Family solicitors appear on the International Child Abduction and Contact Unit list as recognised specialists in international child abduction work and mediators.
Our work covers all areas of Family Law and Relationship Law.
How we work
Our service is built around you. That means that we take account of your circumstances and we deliver first-class legal advice in a way that suits you. We use clear language, we break down complexities and we offer the legal advice and practical support you need. We’re available when you need us, and we hope that our calm, supportive approach takes away some of your burden and worry.
We help clients work through problems and always look for the quickest, surest and most amicable route to resolution. We adhere to the Resolution Code of Practice and The Law Society’s Family Law Protocol and we are experienced in alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and collaborative law.
For advice about your Family Law issue, contact us.
What they say about us
- Chambers UK Directory 2013, the UK guide to the legal profession, describes TV Edwards’ Family Law team as having “a strong national reputation…Its team of specialist lawyer’s deals with all types of divorce-related issues, including children issues, property and cohabitation”.
- “They are brilliant. They are just dedicated and they go the extra mile. They work really long hours in an effort to get things right and ready and done" - Chambers UK 2016
- From Chambers UK 2018 “One client reports that "the entire service, from reception staff to my lawyer, was affable, respectful and always made you feel as though your business was valued. Another strength is the overall ethos I experienced: respect, honesty and good communication."
Sources say: "They are excellent - they have great expertise and they specialise in this work. They have a big team and they always have capacity to work. They prioritise their clients, represent them well and think about the issues. They are good lawyers and they are good to work with as well."
- Legal 500, the other main UK guide, says, in their 2018 edition: “Alison Leivesley leads the team at TV Edwards LLP, and her ‘attention to detail is second to none’. The ‘always available’ Maud Davis and the ‘meticulously prepared’ Hannah Perry are ‘always on top of the detail’, and solicitor Forum Shah is ‘way ahead of her peers with her level of knowledge and expertise’. The team is particularly strong in international children matters.
- Peers describe it as a superb team led by “solid practitioners.”
- Clients praise its service as “well structured, well organised and ethically sound.”
- Other client feedback:
- “TV Edwards really helped me at a time when no one else seemed to be listening.” –
- “It was an awful time in my life, but at least I felt in control of my case and its costs. And the final result was excellent.” –
- “You quickly realise that everything they do is with your best interests in mind. I could not have got better representation. And it was much cheaper than I expected.”
Where Legal Aid is not available we can quote you a competitive price for our work.
Click here to find out more.