This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive generalist, experienced and confident HR Manager who is able to think strategically to join our reputable law firm based in Whitechapel.
To be considered for this role you will be have a minimum of 5 years HR management experience. Preferably CIPD qualified. The successful candidate will present a professional, enthusiastic and confident approach.
This position is a stand-alone role and you will be required to carry out a full HR and administration service to the firm which will include the following:
- Managing employee relations
- Disciplinary matters, grievances, dispute resolution and absence.
- Business performance
- Maintain and enhancement of staff benefits/well-being initiatives
- Development of HR policies and procedures
- Participation in the implementation of specific projects.
Skills & Experience
You will need to show evidence of the following:-
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under your own initiative;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks;
TV Edwards LLP is Lexcel accredited, and is highly recommended in Chambers UK and the Legal 500. We are market leaders in legal sector IT infrastructure systems and billing, and we offer excellent support and training opportunities.
Our staff are without doubt our best asset. We offer excellent support and training opportunities acknowledged in our Lexcel accreditation awards and positively encourage every individual’s contribution as to how we deliver services. We use a paperless case management system which allows us to provide flexible working practices.
Staff Benefits include
- Competitive salary subject to experience;
- 23+ days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Staff Pension (NEST)
- Excellent flexible working opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
For further information and an application pack please visit:
Closing date for applications Monday 8th April 2019
Please note we will not process any applications where a TV Edwards application form is not completed.
We are an equal opportunities employer