TV Edwards LLP has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier. The successful applicant will possess solid legal accounting experience on both client and office accounts.
Responsibilities will include but limited to:
- Banking of any cheques / cash
- Preparation of daily cheque and BACS payments
- Posting of standing orders and direct debits
- Dealing with firm’s bankers in relation to telegraphic transfers of Clients’ and or office funds.
- Processing employee expenses
- Maintaining and controlling of purchase ledger system.
- Dealing with daily queries raised by suppliers
- Taking client payments over the phone and processing
- Receipting of legal help and CDS billing
- Covering any accounting functions, which may arise due to sickness or holiday of another member of staff
- To carry out such other appropriate duties as may be required from time to time.
Applicants will have excellent numerical skills. Relevant demonstrable experience of working within a busy Finance team. Strong organisational and administrative qualities together with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated and a willingness to learn and expand knowledge and skills. Applicants must be computer literate with an excellent working knowledge
of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of Tikit P4W would be an advantage.
Our staff are without doubt our best asset. We offer excellent support and training opportunities acknowledged in our Lexcel accreditation awards and positively encourage every individual’s contribution as to how we deliver services. We use a paperless case management system which allows us to provide flexible working practices.
The application form together with completed equality monitoring questionnaire must be returned to Nicola Senior - HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 31st December 2019
- Full time – 35 hours per week
- Competitive salary
- 23 days’ annual leave (pro rata)
- TV Edwards operates a workplace pension scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
While we thank you for the interest you have shown in TV Edwards, due to the anticipated response, please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TV Edwards are an equal opportunities employer