T V Edwards LLP is a growing and vibrant firm currently looking for a full time Paralegal to support our busy Property and Probate Department based in Whitechapel. The team is looking to expand and the right candidate should have a keen interest in this area of law and be interested in progressing their career within the firm. Experience of Property and residential conveyancing is essential. TV Edwards offer training contracts exclusively to paralegals of the firm.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with new client enquiries and file opening;
- Drafting documents and correspondence;
- Assisting on all aspects of a Conveyancing transaction;
- Dealing with clients, other solicitors and other third parties;
- Dealing with post-exchange work and preparing files for completion;
- Managing completions and post completion work;
- General administrative and legal support
Applicants must have the ability to work to very tight deadlines and work under pressure and are required to have excellent organisational and administrative qualities together with good communication, interpersonal and IT skills. Core hours - 9.30am - 5.30pm Mon – Fri.
TV Edwards is CQS and Lexcel accredited.
Staff Benefits include
- 25+ days annual leave
- Staff Pension
- Career development programme
An application pack, application form and equality monitoring form can be downloaded from the website at http://www.tvedwards.com/site/careers/opportunities.
The closing date for applications Friday 27 November 2020
Completed application form together with equality monitoring questionnaire should be emailed to Maria.Walby@tvedwards.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES