TV Edwards LLP has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Control and Enforcement Officer. The successful applicant will possess solid legal accounting and debt collection experience on both client and office accounts.
Responsibilities will include but limited to:
- To chase clients for payment using specified procedures and letter templates, as prompted by P4W Alert emails, in the first instance, and subsequently by Outlook Calendar reminders created for follow-up actions and checks
- To maintain records of all actions and correspondence in Case Manager files and set reminders in Outlook Calendar to chase clients on due dates
- To evaluate debtor circumstances to enable a balanced decision to be made on how to proceed with enforcement against costs potentially incurred by TV Edwards
- To process Money Claims On Line (MCOL) applications to acquire County Court Judgements (CCJ’s) against debtors
- To apply for judgement when a client fails to respond to a County Court Judgement (CCJ) clai,
- To prepare documentation and calculate interest on debt in preparation for opening an MCOL for a CCJ
- To take necessary actions, as required, such as preparing a witness statement, complete a Directions Questionnaire, produce a defence against a counter-claim
- To process enforcement actions, where required for private and/or IP debts where the firm gain judgement
Applicants will have excellent numerical skills. Relevant demonstrable experience of working within a busy Finance team. Strong organisational and administrative qualities together with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated and a willingness to learn and expand knowledge and skills. Applicants must be computer literate with an excellent working knowledge
of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of Tikit P4W would be an advantage.
Our staff are without doubt our best asset. We offer excellent support and training opportunities acknowledged in our Lexcel accreditation awards and positively encourage every individual’s contribution as to how we deliver services. We use a paperless case management system which allows us to provide flexible working practices.
The application form together with completed equality monitoring questionnaire must be returned to Nicola Senior - HR Manager at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 31st December 2019
- Part time – 15 hours per week
- Competitive salary
- 23 days’ annual leave (pro rata)
- TV Edwards operates a workplace pension scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
While we thank you for the interest you have shown in TV Edwards, due to the anticipated response, please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TV Edwards are an equal opportunities employer