If you are involved in a dispute, you may be wondering where to look for help and advice. Our specialist team are here to advise you. Call us on 020 3440 8000 or send us an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our specialist Dispute Resolution team act for a broad range of individuals and commercial clients with a wide range of complex disputes and issues.
We can advise on:
- Shareholder disputes and international joint venture disputes
- Contract disputes
- Misrepresentation and misappropriation claims
- Civil fraud litigation
- Insolvency litigation
- Professional negligence
- Intellectual property disputes (trade mark, copyright, passing off and others)
- Asset recovery and protection
- Anti-trust/competition litigation
- Commercial lease renewals
- Neighbour disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Breaches of covenant and easements
- Tenants’ rights to purchase and withholding of consent by landlords
- Dilapidations and disrepair
- Service charge disputes
- Business tenancy renewals
- Rent reviews
- Residential and commercial possession claims
If your case does not fit into the above categories we may still be able to help – contact us to find out more.
Our team believe that in most cases, going to court should be the last resort. Where possible, our team is here to help you resolve your dispute, without the stress and cost of going to court. Our team will explain to you, in simple language the merits of your case and provide options available to you in resolving your dispute.
Our team can also offer you alternatives to court, through round table discussions or meditation. Where the matter does proceed to court, our team are thorough, professional and always act in your best interests. Our team work faithfully to ensure they secure the best possible outcome for you.
We offer reasonable fixed fees or affordable hourly rates.
Contact us today to see if we can help.